We drew a plan out and made our story the middle of a spider diagram and made whatever summed up our film separate subjects. We then delegated jobs to each person to find out as much detail as possible on the subject.
We made the subjects:
- William Klein
- Film Noir
- Film Movements
For William Klein we wrote what should be discussed:
- Gender Stereotypes
- Other photographers who inspired him
For Film Noir we wrote what should be discussed:
- Directors- running themes?
- Actors- specific actors who would play specific roles?
- Themes used throughout as conventions
For Film Movements part 1 we wrote what should be discussed:
- The similarities between the film movements as well as the differences that could have been used as our style instead of Film Noir.
For Film Movements part 2 we wrote what should be discussed:
- Why did we choose Film Noir?
- Any other movements that still inspired us, despite not using them.
For Inspiration we wrote what should be discussed:
- Narrative (any similar story lines in other films)
- Genre (similar genres e.g. thriller/crime)
- Characters (characters in other films who inspired us to have similar characters)
The last subject, Sources, we decided to share as we have to look through journals and blogs etc. in order to find more specific information about a certain which we all will be doing.
We had a tutorial and discussed who our work would be drinking with at a bar. As you can see underneath they have no friends at the moment, but in terms of mentors we decided to put film movements that would have influenced directors etc. in that category, and the famous films in the heroes category.